Experience Kyūbi Modern Asian Dining
Experience sensational in our newest dining outlet Kyūbi Modern Asian Dining, with all the raving reviews this is your chance to win 1 of 4 Kyūbi dining experiences for you and three friends. Includes Kyūbi’s popular Tasting Menu Plus a bottle of French Champagne. Treating your tastebuds to a journey through Asia as you sample a medley of Kyūbi’s favourite dishes!
Simply swipe your membership card when you purchase food and beverage at any participating outlet! (Includes all Campbelltown Catholic Club outlets, Campbelltown Golf Club and Aquafits Cafe Blue) Every $10 spent earns you an automatic ticket in the draw.
Weekly draws will take place on the following dates:
Sunday 30 April, 7pm
Sunday 7 May, 7pm
Sunday 14 May, 7pm
Sunday 21 May, 7pm
Winner’s announcement will be broadcast simultaneously at Campbelltown Golf Club (CGC) and Campbelltown Catholic Club (CCC) .You do not have to be present to win the weekly draws.
Authorised under NSW LTPS/16/01186
Click here to view our promotional flyer
Terms and Conditions
1. Campbelltown Catholic Club (CCC) Employees, Directors and their respective spouses are ineligible to enter.
2. You must be a financial Member to participate. Suspended and Banned Persons are not eligible to participate. If a prize winner is found to be un-financial, Suspended or banned the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will take place.
3. Every $10 spent at a participating outlet, from Tuesday 18 April 10am - till Thursday Sunday 21 May, 5pm earns an entry in the draw. Simply present your membership card at the time of purchase and your entry tickets will be automatically printed to a secure barrel located in the Campbelltown Catholic Club foyer.
4. Participating outlets include: Campbelltown Catholic Club - Ground floor bars, Samba Café & Grill, Embers Charcoal Kitchen, Kyūbi Modern Asian Dining and Kings Food Court. Campbelltown Golf Club – Bars & Fairview Café and Bistro & Aquafit - Café Blue.
5. Draws will take place at 7pm on Sunday 30 April and Sunday 7, 14, 21 May. Announcements will be broadcast simultaneously at Campbelltown Catholic Club (CCC) and Campbelltown Golf Club (CGC). Weekly Draw prize - Win a Kyūbi Modern Asian Dining Experience. Prize includes Kyūbi Tasting Menu for you and Three Friends and a Bottle of French Champagne for the table. Prize valued at over $250! You don’t need to be present to win..
6. The barrel will be cleared after each weekly draw.
7. Draws will be announced over the PA system in the Campbelltown Catholic Club lounge, gaming room and Kings Food Court area. Campbelltown Golf Club lounge PA announcements will be made through the Lounge and gaming areas. DRAW ANNOUNCEMENTS WILL NOT BE BROADCAST IN OTHER AREAS such as Private Function Rooms. It is the Members responsibility to ensure they are in an area where the draw can be heard.
8. Winners consent to the publication of their name and/or photograph in any form of advertising Campbelltown Catholic Club sees fit.
9. By participating in the promotion participants consent to the conditions of entry.
10. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of CCC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, CCC reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. CCC also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who CCC has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. CCC legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Club management’s decision in all matters relating to these rules and this promotion shall be final and conclusive and no dispute or correspondence will be entered into.
12. Authorised under NSW LTPS/16/01186