Call us on (02) 4625 0000
Win a Family Holiday Escape!
In need of a family vacay?
We are giving you the chance to escape with the family, choosing from one of 3 holiday destinations.
Simply join or renew your Campbelltown Catholic Club Membership for 3 years or more for your chance to win a weeks stay at any of the below destinations
To be eligible for this promotion Membership MUST be renewed or joined between 1 – 31 July 2018.
Total prize valued at up to $874, the winner will be drawn on 1 August 11am.
You don’t need to be present to win.
Terms & Conditions
1. Campbelltown Catholic Club (CCC) Employees and Directors are ineligible to enter.
2. You must be a financial member to participate. Suspended and banned persons are not eligible to participate.
3. How to Enter - Join or renew your Campbelltown Catholic Club membership for 3 years or more for your chance to win a weeks stay at your chosen destination refer to term 7. Membership must be renewed between 1-31 July 2018.
4. Receive an entry form to fill out your name, phone number, email address and membership number.
5. Place your entry into the barrel located in the foyer of your sign-up venue. Sign up venues include Campbelltown Catholic Club, Campbelltown Golf Club and Aquafit Health. Fitness. Wellbeing.
6. The winner will be drawn on Wednesday 1 August at 11am. The winner does not need to be present to win and will be notified via phone or email.
7. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, the draw will be deemed invalid and a redraw will take place.
8. The winner will choose from one of the following holiday Destinations - Seaside Holiday Resort Fingal Bay, Riverside Holiday Resort Urunga or Haven Holiday Resort Sussex Inlet.
9. The prize is subject to the following Federation of Community, Sporting and Workers Club terms and conditions: Excludes School Holiday Seasons, the winner will choose from one of the destinations listed in term 7. They will need to advise Federation of Community, Sporting and Workers Club of their chosen destination, the prize will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
10. By participating in the promotion participants consent to the conditions of entry.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of CCC which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, CCC reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. CCC also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who CCC has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. CCC legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. Club management’s decision in all matters relating to these rules and this promotion shall be final and conclusive and no dispute or correspondence will be entered into.
13. Authorised under NSW LTPM/17/0233