Call us on (02) 4625 0000
White Ribbon Workplace
White Ribbon Australia work to examine the root causes of gender-based violence, challenge behaviours and create a cultural shift that leads us to a future without men’s violence against women.
On average, one woman is killed every week in Australia because of intimate partner violence. Think about the women in your lives - your mother, sister, daughter or friend and think how you would cope if domestic violence happened to them. Violence against women – whether it occurs in or beyond the workplace – impacts on the health and safety of employees, their wellbeing and their productivity.
Campbelltown Catholic Club has recently joined a cohort of Australian workplaces working collectively to end violence against women both inside and outside the workplace, via the award-winning White Ribbon Australian Workplace Accreditation Program. Our organisation is committed to developing a workplace culture that demonstrates zero tolerance of violence against women and children.
Futher information and contacts
- Domestic Violence Emergency - Call the Police on 000
- Domestic Family Councelling Services - 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732). Click for more information
- Domestic Violence Family Counselling Services - 1800 810 784
- Domestic Violence Hotline - 1800 65 64 63
- Lifeline - 13 11 14. Click for more information